[Criminal IP v1.34.1] Regular Maintenance and Update Release Note
- Maintenance Period: 2023.07.06 06:00~08:00 AM (UTC)
- An Exposure feature has been added to Domain Search
- You can use the Exposure feature to inspect website components and detect the presence of sensitive files such as ‘Git configuration files’, ‘config.json files’, ‘wp-json files’, ‘phpinfo files’ and more.
- You can check the added feature at the tags in the Domain Search results and the Exposure section in the Domain Search Report.
- The Exposure feature and data are only available to Lite or higher plan subscribers.
- The name of the hidden IP address detection feature in the DNS Service has been changed from ‘Protected IP’ to ‘Real IP’.
- An Information UI explaining the definitions of Inbound and Outbound has been added to the Asset Search > Report.
- The display UI of features and data only available for certain plans and above in Asset Search and Domain Search Report have been changed.
- The data example values and error table in Developer > API > API Specification have been updated.
- API specifications of GET/ip/data, GET/ip/summary, GET/ip/vpn, GET/ip/hosting, GET/ip/suspicious-info, GET/banner/search, and GET/banner/stats have been changed.
- Bug fixes and stability enhancements.
Thank you to all Criminal IP users.
We will continue to perform regular checks and updates to ensure service improvement.