An update to Criminal IP v1.10.1 has been released. Major changes include:
[Criminal IP v1.10.1] Release Notes
- Update date: 2023.01.09 06:00~8:00 AM (UTC)
- My Information updates
- Added a external link connection icon to the “Current Open Ports” section of Asset Search’s IP address search result
- Enhanced Asset Search‘s SMB banner grabbing
- Added more products available for search via the product filter in Asset Search.
- Added HTTP protocol banner application suite
product: Cisco RV340 VPN Router, D-Link VoIP Wireless Router / Mikrotik RouterOS / IRZ RUH, iRZ Mobile Router / JDK / Webhard / Sophos Mobile, Sophos Mobile Control / USG, ZyWALL, NSG / Kibana / BunnyCDN / Mongoose
Thank you to all Criminal IP Beta Testers. We value and appreciate your vested interest in Criminal IP, and we will continue to do our very best to improve our services.
Your genuine feedback would be greatly appreciated as it provides us an insight into the experience of all our users. With that being said, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to fill out our survey.