An update to Criminal IP v1.5.1 has been released. Major changes include:
[Criminal IP v1.5.1] Release Notes
- Maintenance Period: 2022.12.08 07:00~11:00 AM (UTC)
- Divided Criminal IP’s credit system to Search Credit (excluding Domain Search) and Domain Search Credit
- Domain Search Credits increased from 10 credits per day to 1,000 per month. Search Credits (excluding Domain Searche) remain at 10,000 credits per month
- Check out the Beta Service page for more details about the benefits of our Beta Membership
- Menu renewal for My Information page, with users now able to check monthly credit usage per category for both Search and Domain Search
- Added option to retry scan when attempts fail due to http protocol in Domain Search with https protocol
- Optimized HTTP Port Data Collection on Asset Search (more than 1,500 ports added)
- Added searchable Tags on Asset Search
Government or public institution website (tag: E-Government)
Sandbox server (tag: Sandbox)
Thank you to all Criminal IP Beta Testers. We value and appreciate your vested interest in Criminal IP, and we will continue to do our very best to improve our services.
Your genuine feedback would be greatly appreciated as it provides us an insight into the experience of all our users. With that being said, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to fill out our survey.