An update to Criminal IP v1.2.14 has been released. Major changes include:
[Criminal IP v1.2.14] Release Notes
- Maintenance Period : 2022.10.25 06:00~08:00 AM (UTC)
- Added filter values to the top of banner search results when searching with host name, cloud_provider and org filter in Asset Search
- Added more searchable products using product filter to Asset Search
- Added HTTP protocol banner product
Eserv / kngx / SIP Webphone & Tntnet / IdeaWebServer / Lotus_Domino_Server / Fortinet / PRAVIS / O’Reilly WebSite_Pro
- Added other products
- Added Associated IP information to Domain Search Results Summary
- Returns associated IP information (Web, API) for domains using DNS Services
Thank you to all Criminal IP Beta Testers. We value and appreciate your vested interest in Criminal IP, and we will continue to do our very best to improve our services.
Your genuine feedback would be greatly appreciated as it provides us an insight into the experience of all our users. With that being said, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to fill out our survey.