The latest v1.2.3 of Criminal IP is now available. Major changes include:
Domain Search has now been officially released, and our Asset Search function has been updated to become more user-friendly.
[Criminal IP v1.2.3] Release Notes
- Maintenance Period and Release Date: 2022.08.11 06:00~08:00 AM (UTC)
Officially released Domain Search function
This highly anticipated feature has passed the stability testing phase and is now officially available.
Our Domain Search (https://www.criminalip.io/domain) function scans inputted domains in real-time, and provides important and comprehensive information to users such as but not limited to domain risk scoring, possible presences of malicious and phishing sites, domain certificate information etc.
Diagnoses through our Domain Search function is immediate, to the point that newly generated malicious URLs can be detected and flagged immediately. We expect that our diagnostic results will have great effect in reducing the circulation of malicious links.
For those interested in this latest feature, we would like to refer you to our latest post on the Criminal IP blog, where we cover cases of unearthing illegal deep-fake websites using this very feature.
- Domain scans (and re-scans) are limited to 10 tries daily per user. However, users still have unrestricted access to information regarding domains with archived data scans.
- Fixed to show a filter’s returning value in yellow highlights in the banner info when searching with web-related filters (prefix, html, etc.) on Asset Search (https://www.criminalip.io/asset)
- Added product tags to Asset Search
- See the description of each tag on Developer > Tags page
adobe, apple, azure, cdn, data leak, ics, iot, malicious, nas, spyware
- Added products that can be searched using product filter in Asset Search (if a separate product keyword is not specified, users can search for results using product names)
- New Products added to the HTTP Protocol Banner
AkamaiGHost, Alphapd, Cloudflare, EdgePrism,Google Video Server
JAWS, JSP3, Kestrel, Lego Server, Microsoft Azure Application Gateway
NEC Aterm admin, Nord, QNAP, Tridium Niagara
TwistedWeb(product: twisted), Windows Terminal Server
- New Products added to the SSH Protocol Banner
- New Products added to the SMTP Protocol Banner
- Crestron found on port 41794 and Rockwell Automation/Allen-Bradley found on port 44818
- Added contact information and SNS icons at the bottom of the pages
We value and appreciate all your vested interest in Criminal IP, and we will continue to do our very best to improve our service.
Your genuine feedback will be greatly appreciated as it motivates us to provide a top-notch experience for all of our users. With that in mind, we would greatly appreciate it if you could take a moment to fill out our survey at the bottom of our home page.